Monday, October 12, 2009

My Wish-List No. 1







Paul's Boutique Diamond Large Twister bag

Love this bag! So funky! Its on Asos, but its 80euro! I think its worth it! Its pretty big and I only ever use big bags!















Asos Stiletto ankle boots

I've wanted ankle boots for ages now but could never find the right pair. I LOVE these ones, I think they come in black too and have a splash of colour at the heel!










Mac Amber Lights Eyeshadow

I love bronze colours and this one is AMAZING!









Mac 109 Brush


I've been really into contouring lately. Im currently using a simple small blusher brush with no brand name that I found in my makeup collection but something tells me this brush would do a better job!






Hope you guys enjoyed xx



5 comments:

  1. im loving your blog, you have great post! feel free to say hi sometime
    will be following

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I LOVE Paul's Boutique bags, that one is beautiful!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul's Boutique...aaahhhhhh love it.
    Great blog - loving your wallpaper.
    Have you seen our big beauty giveaway? Come check us out...

    Love TBAG xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, amberlights is amazing. i could use it on its own and as a base where i contour with bronze. (:

    ReplyDelete