For Christmas I asked my Mom for a really good moisturiser. My skin is a combination of dry and oily. Particularly oily around my t-zone, Particularly dry around my nose and cheek area. My skin has been this way for as long as I can remember so I figured it was about time I did something about it.
I have been using this product twice a day since Christmas. I like it. But find myself not loving it.
1. It does the job. It moisturises my skin especially when I concentrate on my dry areas.
2. It feels light on the skin when fully absorbed.
3. The texture is neither heavy nor light. It balances somewhere in the middle if that makes sense.
1. The main con I have about this product is that it works slowly. Maybe I'm expecting a bit much from a moisturiser. If you are not aware of your skin and your skin type, this should not be a problem for you. However if you are like me and know all the in's and out's, you will notice the effects of this moisturiser very slow.
2. I find myself using a lot of the product in one moisturising session. Averagely one pump or pea size amount of product is used for the entire face. With this, I use between 2-3 pumps.
3. Lastly, the product does not easily absorb into the skin. If the cream is rubbed in the wrong way, it almost looks like you're applying a facial mask. It sits on the skin. Alot of massaging into the skin is needed.
Overall, like I said, I like the product but did not love it. Therefore I would not re-purchase this moisturiser. I think next time I go to buy a good moisturiser, I will probably stick to Clinique as they are reknowned for their skincare but choose a different product.