Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Top 10 Drugstore/Boots Products.

Wash off tan. I use the medium matte shade. Great when you need a tan in a HURRY!!
I use this moisturiser as a primer and then apply my foundation. Nice texture!

Cannot Leave my house without applying this first....the minature size one is PERFECT for your handbag!


Best smelling body lotion ever. Lip Balm to match it is just as delicious!
Barry M's 100 Lipstick, a great substitute for Mac's Saint Germain..LOVE!


THE best cleansing wipes EVER. and they are usually either buy 1, get 1 free, or buy 1, get 1 half price! YAY!

The foundation I rely on when I cant afford my NC15 Mac Foundation!



Creamy texture and great coverage.




Love the shape of the wand. Gives me the falsh lash effect.
LOVE love LOVE this lip balm. It really makes my lips feel moisturised...


It was hard to choose just 10 products but these are the ones I use everyday...

Hope you guys like this post xx

1 comment:

  1. I love all those products too, they are so many gems to be found in Boots. I'm loving Soap & Glory's Glow Lotion at the moment. Great blog! Come check out mine sometime xx

    ReplyDelete